OneSpring is a group of creative designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to visualization. We value critical thinkers, creativity, team players with humility and grit. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional solutions that our clients love.
Like our clients, OneSpring projects span the globe and require big picture focus. As Visual Designer, you will create branding projects from the ground up, develop campaigns, provide quality art and creative direction, and design apps, websites, and onsite digital experiences.
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, apps, and kiosks.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups
- Design logos, icons and info graphics
- Closely collaborate with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Have basic coding knowledge so they can work hand-in-hand with front-end development team
- Create and organize production assets
- Resize assets for different devices — tablet, mobile and web
- Source images (stock photos and video footage)
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectation
- Facilitating stakeholder meetings; taking over for the Producer if necessary
- Eliciting, listening and interpreting stakeholder requirements and feedback, translating them into design output with a focus on maintainability and user-friendliness
- Analyzing and evaluating UI problems, presenting design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Refining standards for consumer facing products
- Participating in and leading (if necessary) Visualization Comment Review Sessions with stakeholders, noting feedback and revisions
- Delivery of low, medium, and high fidelity page designs and scenarios
- Quickly and confidently designing wireframes, flow charts and mock-ups
- Communicating design rationale and building consensus
- Maintaining active knowledge of user-centered best practices while conforming to established OneSpring standards
- Axure or Justinmind and other visualization tools at a mastery level
- JAM Session® performance at a top level
- Thought leadership centered on best practices and/or advancements in Design efficiency or effectiveness
- Requires strong design and troubleshooting skills, as well as an eye for detail and a strong sense for aesthetic, wit, and delight.
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- A penchant for details and organization, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- 3+ years experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3+ years in web design issues, including browser usability and cross-platform compatibility
- 3+ years experience with responsive design and e-commerce experience are a plus
- Proficiency in Agile/SCRUM methodologies a plus
- Experience with SDLC
- Requirements visualization (prototyping)
- Flexible and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work within constraints, and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Works efficiently and consistently meets deadlines.
- Has a passion for great design, and enthusiasm for turning great ideas into real experiences.
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A strong portfolio demonstrating sensitivity to typography, color, contrast, and information hierarchy, from broad concepts to tiny details.
- 4+ years of professional experience in visual design, with an emphasis in user-interface design.
- Visualization Tools (e.g. Justinmind Prototyper Pro, Axure, iRise, or Protoshare)
- Awareness of trends in communication, collaboration, and user interface design.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS a plus.
4-year degree in Business Administration or Business Fine Arts in Graphic Design, User Experience Design or related fields.
One Spring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.Apply NowApply Now