OneSpring is a group of experience designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to human-centered design. We value critical thinkers, creativity, team players with humility and grit. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional solutions that our clients love.
Like our clients, OneSpring projects span the globe and require big picture focus. As Senior UX Strategist, you will lead a dynamic cross-disciplinary client account team working on an enterprise digital strategy and web experience across both US and Global sites. You will be responsible for leading end-to-end lifecycle activities and deliverables for both digital product and service design initiatives for the company and its customers. As such, you will lead efforts to inform the experience design strategy and subsequently drive the design efforts through research, ideation, development, and testing for each release.
- Develop and communicate an experience design strategy and approach to implementing a global web site redesign that aligns to our clients’ business goals and objectives
- Lead the team in conducting interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Lead a cross-disciplinary team with fluency in best practices and standards for information architecture and interaction design, design patterns, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Work with the team and client to be exceptionally organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bring leading design perspective and best practices for strategic consulting with our client partner
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of customer experience practices to advance thinking across the team and customer solution
- Demonstrate natural leadership and the ability to effectively communicate design solutions at the C-Level to articulate and inform the design business value and benefits
- Communicate at tactical level to ensure understanding across all stakeholders from development through testing and training
- Serve as the primary point of accountability for all deliverables for the client engagement
- Help build the experience design team and culture
- 8+ years of experience leading digital product and services engagements
- 8+ years of experience in human-centered design process and practices
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 5+ years of experience facilitating workshops on topics such as design thinking and rapid prototyping
- 4+ years of experience in leading Agile Scrum design projects
- Experience leading and socializing service design projects, including journey map and application blueprint creation
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional partners and drive successful design projects
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented and can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to quickly changing schedules and different projects
- Experience with digital marketing analytics and performance generation products and services, a plus
- Experience with Liferay Digital Experience Platform, a plus
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Analytics: Prime, Experience and Target, a plus
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation, a plus
- Candidates must share an online Design portfolio of work samples, indicating details on your specific role and contributions for each project submitted in the portfolio.
Bachelor’s or higher degree in a Design discipline- Human Factors and/or Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or another related field. HFI Certification.
OneSpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.Apply NowApply Now