OneSpring is a group of creative designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to visualization. We value critical thinkers, creativity, team players with humility and grit. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional solutions that our clients love.
Like our clients, OneSpring projects span the globe and require big picture focus. As Interactive Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite with your creations of both art and science. Engaging your user-centered design principles you will produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution across many platforms while collaborating with your fellow designers to constantly refine the design language and create innovative, great-looking solutions that people love to use. Must have strong visual awareness, strong interactive design knowledge coupled with expertise in collaborating with developers to launch cross platform apps and websites.
We believe the best Interaction Designers are highly curious, continuous learners of the latest trends in software and tools, and can tell you about every interactive program known to civilization. If this is you- let’s talk!
- Experience designing outstanding web and mobile-based products
- Strong understanding of evidence based design
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Experience developing Style Guides, Iconography and Typography
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Understanding of an Agile Development and UX Process
- Comfortable leading design critique
- Experience working in a collaborative, cross-functional team; consistently demonstrating effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products, and meeting project deadlines
- Solid experience employing a variety of user-centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques (e.g., requirements visualization, design studio, contextual inquiry, rapid contextual design)
- Effective communicator that can influence through well thought out designs and research, not through authority
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe products, Sketch and Axure, HTML and CSS skills are a plus
Candidates must share an online Design portfolio of work samples, indicating details on your specific role and contributions for each project submitted in the portfolio.
- Expertise in User Experience, Informational Architecture, User Flow design, Wireframing, Redlining, Spec Documentation, and general early prototyping/ rapid prototyping/white boarding
- Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth
- Experience of partnering with technical and non-technical Designers
- Efficient prototyping, production and optimization techniques
- Full command of leading design software (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Demonstrated ability to both give and take art direction, feedback and critiques effectively
- Ability to deliver a wide range of interactive assets, from interactive models, prototypes, concepts to high quality production assets
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively
Bachelors or higher degree, or equivalent work experience in User Experience Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or other related fields.
OneSpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.Apply NowApply Now