OneSpring is a group of experience designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to human-centered design. We value critical thinkers, creativity, team players with humility and grit. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional solutions that our clients love.
Like our clients, OneSpring projects span the globe and require big picture focus. As User Experience Designer, you will be part of a dynamic cross-disciplinary client account team working on an enterprise digital strategy and web experience across both US and Global sites. You will focus your energy on planning, implementing, and reporting on key consumer insights to help drive a digital transformation across multiple areas of the client organization. As you discover what consumers need, expect and want you’ll also perform an integral role in testing and validating solutions during each stage of the process to help keep the future-state digital transformation design efforts on track.
We believe the best User Experience Designer have a deep passion for understanding the impact of design on its audience, and in general curious about people and their behavior. If you like to dive deep into finding true meaning behind human actions through observation techniques and task analysis, and other feedback methodologies then look no further and explore a future at OneSpring.
- Work with the client and project team on designing and optimizing consumer experiences
- Lead all user design activities independently and in collaboration with a cross-disciplinary team
- Create and apply both qualitative and quantitative research strategies, plans, methods, and studies to successfully gain an in-depth understanding of the goals, needs, behaviors, and attitudes of the target customers
- Work with business, IT, and data analytics stakeholders to lead the prioritization of research-based opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Conduct in-person and remote research and usability studies with diverse audiences
- Proven ability to influence business decisions through clear and concise data-driven insights that tell a story
- Accountable for all consumer research-based deliverables for the client engagement
- 3+ years of experience in UX
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 3+ years managing multiple programs simultaneously and delivering insights to cross functional teams
- Experience designing interfaces and wireframes
- Rapid prototyping experience a big plus
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional partners and drive research projects
- Strong communication, presentation, influencing and relationship-building skills
- Detail-oriented and can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to quickly changing schedules and different projects
- Experience with digital marketing analytics and performance generation products and services, a plus
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Analytics: Prime, Experience and Target, a plus
- HFI certification, a plus
Bachelors or higher degree in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Anthropology, Computer Science, and/or Social Sciences.
OneSpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.Apply NowApply Now