OneSpring is a professional services consulting firm with deep expertise in designing transformational solutions using UX, CX, and Human-Centered Design. We are a group of experience designers and out-of-the box technical problem solvers who believe in delighting clients with an unparalleled approach to identifying and solving problems right the first time. We value critical thinkers, creativity, team players with humility and grit. Our goal is to create beautiful and functional solutions that our clients love.
OneSpring is hiring a Senior Design Strategist & CX Lead who has a proven history of identifying, developing, and managing customer experience engagements who will serve as our Subject Matter Expert (SME). In this role, you will champion CX using Human-Centered Design both internally with current and new Federal clients, and outwardly through speaking engagements, strategic business development, and community immersion. This is a significant role, as you will be working with prospects and current clients guiding their CX strategies, operational programs, critical measures, and program designs. The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of project management, analytical, quantitative and creative experience design skills, together with the ability to think both strategically and tactically.
To be considered, we are looking for proven domain expertise in the following areas:
- Customer Experience strategy (CX)
- Human-Centered Design (HCD)
- Design Thinking
- User Experience
- Service Design
- Customer experience design; innovation & experience improvements
A Day In the Life
- Fostering customer advocacy and evangelizing OneSpring across the current and future customer organization, advocate for the customer, and improve the end-to-end experience.
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the Federal client space, and will help with proposals and pitches to both new and existing client upsell.
- Thrive in ambiguity while understanding responsibility and accountability and the difference between the two.
- Grow and cultivate relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Developing and facilitating visualization training and workshops and needed.
- Gathering and analyzing stakeholder feedback to develop insights and make strategic recommendations.
- Identifying key opportunities for improving client customer experience and building client loyalty.
- Managing and planning cross-business-unit efforts to support the organizations CX strategy.
- Facilitating CX workshops and creating customer journey mapping and deeper CX analysis supporting the business goals.
- Developing and managing strategy and analytic roadmaps defining workstreams aligning to client objectives and drive business impacts.
- Drive client presentations and deliverables; working with both internal and external team members.
- Developing cross-functional team leadership as necessary to ensure successful project engagements; including developing, and evolving, team processes and client deliverables.
- Active participation in practice management, including training and recruiting.
- Monitoring market needs and trends in the CX/UX space to ensure our solutions resonant with clients and solve the challenges they face.
- Identifying professional services firms, technology companies and digital agencies to partner with whose offerings complement OneSpring’s solutions for the benefit of the our customers and cultivating new business opportunities.
- Partnering with the leadership team to enhance the go to market strategy and approaches.
- Ensure thought leadership is being published across multiple channels, e.g. white papers, company intranet, articles in business and Industry or Horizontal–specific publications, speaking engagements, or social media (Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, etc.).
- 8+ years of professional consulting experience in a solutions-oriented strategic role with a focus on client engagement and interaction in CX and/or HCD.
- A proven management consulting practice leader with deep domain expertise in customer experience consulting, who has a proven track record of new client acquisition, practice / business build-out and executing transformational solutions with measurable results.
- Expertise and breadth across a spectrum of CX consulting capabilities: envisioning and designing customer experiences, developing target operating models enabling those experiences with digital solutions, analytics, change management and operations excellence.
- Individual must be highly proficient in Human Centered Design, Design Thinking, UX, and CX.
- An established network of strong existing relationships with C-level business across multiple industries, as well as personal connections with consulting talent from prior positions.
- Great communication skills both one on one and with groups with a positive and confident demeanor and can effectively delegate in high-pressure situations.
- Solid understanding of how to build a go to market strategy around HCD and Design Thinking.
- Minimum Bachelor’s level degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Federal clearance preferred.
- Ability to work permanently in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
OneSpring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.Apply NowApply Now